Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where the H-e-double toothpicks is Matt?

Several years ago, I remember seeing a wacky self-made video with some white guy doing a crazy white guy dance in different locations around the world. It made me laugh at the time, and I thought nothing more of it.

As it turns out, the guy who made it got a sponsorship from a gum company, of all things, and made two more videos. This one, the latest, has Matt dancing with other people and is my favorite. Given how many differences we (globally) seem to see between ourselves and others, I love how this video shows we are much the same. I was especially touched by the children's excitement and enthusiasm. The background music, recorded for the video, just adds to the charm.

I like to watch this video when I've had a bad day. I find that it always uplifts my spirits.



Here is a link to Matt's website: www.wherethehellismatt.com

No comments: